Monday, December 2, 2013

feeling much better now

I was actually able to draw today!  ^U^

I really have to thank the new Nendoroid that came in the mail today. 


I had so much fun, switching different parts, with my pre-collected Nendoroids, I guess I felt inspired. 
 

 After all, my point in buying even Nendoroids of characters I don't particularly know (like Jubei on the left), is so that I can make replica castings, to create custom Nendoroids.

Someday, maybe I'll be able to make Nendoroids of my original characters.  So I thought, I'll have to finalize her design.  That's what lead up to my drawing tonight. 

Usually drawing is such a struggle for me, but this came out so easily!  It's not the best, but I'm just really glad that drawing actually felt good.  ^_^  I guess having an idea and really wanting to do it, might be what they call "being inspired".  If it just takes some new figurines and/or playing with them, then maybe I'll do that more often. 

But tomorrow, I'm going to try to replicate these figurine parts in polymer clay.  (Instead of the expensive resin and silicone molds everyone keeps advocating.)  I feel like experimenting.  I hope it turns out well. 

I would like to give Jubei her own set of short pants, not just Rin's, so she can be displayed with dignity, instead of with just her undies.  ^.^;

No comments:

Post a Comment