Friday, June 7, 2013

Figure Friday: tranquility

It's time for another Figure Friday photoshoot!  This week's theme is "tranquility".  If you're interested in the other entries, please visit the Figure Photography community at Google+:  https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/102424536798369424860
 
It was so nice to take photos outside, in the midday sun.  *o*  Every photo in my shoot was usable.  I could finally focus on choosing composition and angles, instead of which photos managed to not be blurry or lose definition on the elements, just because of lighting.  I was originally going to do the shoot indoors, as usual.  But when I realized that I finally didn't wait until nighttime for my photoshoot, I took advantage of the backyard.  It was kind of a delicate task to move my figurines outside, without losing their poses, then re-creating their delicate seating balance at the new, outdoors location, but totally worth it.  Even the midday heat that later knocked me out all afternoon, when I flipped through the photos and could take my pick of any.  *-*
 




This is the one I chose for Deviant Art.  http://mysticdragon3.deviantart.com/art/tranquility-376589056


No comments:

Post a Comment