Saturday, May 25, 2013

encouragement to rebel

For my friends trapped in spirit-eroding places and stagnating states of mind, please remember to rebel.
 

Lately, one of my friends has been posting increasingly depressing messages at her social network site, about her job.  I don't have the guts to flat-out tell her that I think that job isn't a good environment for her and maybe she should get out before it breaks her spirit.  So I made this inspirational poster instead.  I posted it with that really ambiguous message about "For my friends...".  I don't know why, but I imagine telling her I was intending this message towards someone else, if she asks if it was aimed at her.  Why is that?  Is it because it's presumptuous of me to make such assessments of her job and her life choices?  ;~;???  I just don't want her to lose hope or stop truly Living.  (...I don't want her to end up like me.) 

No comments:

Post a Comment