Tuesday, April 23, 2013

doodling when I should be sleeping ^^;

 
 
 
Do I really need to categorize this as fan-art or list the Sengoku Basara credits?  It's so bad, you can't really tell that dragon is supposed to be Date Masamune or that the tiger is supposed to be Sanada Yukimura.  ~_~;;;  Damn.  It's depressing how much I need practice...
 
And that's what this is!  ^o^  I needed to practice blending Copic markers on an actual drawing, so I just doodled this up really fast. 
 
I also needed to practice tigers more.  I don't know why I keep forgetting how to draw feline legs, after all the videos, research, and drawing cats that I've been doing for a while now.  Well, actually, the time when I drew cats almost everyday, was like a year ago.  Now, the only remnant of my Nekotalia fan-art days, is continuing to watch cat videos on YouTube, almost everyday.  Though lately, those cat vids have turned into more of tiger vids... 
 
In either case, I think I have a problem remembering how to draw something, anytime I take even a little break from it.  ;_;  Which is really weird for me, because I'm so used to having such good muscle memory.  Well, I guess it doesn't apply to my drawing skills.  Sulk. 
 
So much sulking!  I need to go to sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment