Thursday, April 25, 2013

late night Raven doodling

Day 2 of staying off my computer for all most the entire day. 
Getting lots of stuff done in the physical world, but I miss the online world so much, that I keep staying up past 1am.  x_x;;;
Well, it will all be worth it when I can finish cleaning my room, rearrange/reorganize, create a crafting workspace for myself, then make more stock again for artist alley.  *.*!  That's the big goal. 

In the meantime, here's some stuff I doodled just now:

I just watched Teen Titans Go for the first time, and I love this chibi version of Raven. 

I still need to practice, but I think I've figured out which markers to use.  Though, my ShinHanArt Touch seems to have a different color, compared to the hue I had previously marked with it, on my color chart.  I wonder if Copics are free from this problem.  But then, I recall that I bought at least 3 Copics last month, with hues that were not quite the same as the color charts.  The clerk asked that I reference the chart, instead of using up the markers' ink, but I really regretted not testing out each marker myself before buying.  ;_;  ...But then, I watched some blending tutorial vids on Copic's YouTube, and now I have a use for those colors that weren't quite what I thought and/or turned out to be too similar to colors I already had. 


I wonder if the color seems so different because of paper differences?  I have a little more faith in Copics, so I'm willing to give weight to that theory.  But my ShinHan Art Touch was so drastically different from my previous swatch, that I wonder if the ink just oversaturated the nib at one end more than the other.  ;_;? 

No comments:

Post a Comment